Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

cuteboy
#1 Posted : 23 July 2017 07:14:21(UTC)
cuteboy

Groups: Registered
Afganistan

hi everyone, debbie here,
gosh i feel so down and low, my sad is in full force, i woke this morning at 9am, and was so tired i couldnt get out of bed, then slept until midday, felt so guilty.
the weather here in manchester is sunny spells but freezing cold wind, so the sun isnt making me feel any better, or lighter evenings.
i wanted to go shopping in bury but have decided against it, due to the cold, and there is flurries of snow coming down has i write.
yesterday was the same, i managed to get to the post office a 10min walk, everywhere was quiet, again frozen stiff, needed my winter wooly hat on and scarf.
I want to start cleaning for spring but cant get motivated, i am just feeling so lazy and guilty, that i cant get to do anything.
ive actually got a passport now never been on a plane, or abroad, but this winter season has got me so fed up, and my sad is just getting prolonged with the constant bad cold weather, i just want to go abroad, to lift my mood.
doing a trial flight to dublin in late april, then i do hope i can ventrue further to the warmth, and bring my old self back
so glad of this forum,
debbie.
Rss Feed  Atom Feed