Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

JD1970
#1 Posted : 02 September 2017 18:09:10(UTC)
JD1970

Groups: Registered

Hi,
I've put my USB stick into the back of my Lumie 700. I've clicked the bottom right-hand button until I see the USB symbol displayed, but then nothing happens. My USB has a folder called SUNRISE on it (as noticed from another post) and nothing else. This folder contains five MP3 tracks that I want to add to the preset buttons. Any help would be appreciated.
Thanks.
admin
#2 Posted : 04 September 2017 11:27:18(UTC)
admin

Groups: Administrators

Was thanked: 11 time(s) in 10 post(s)
Hi there,

Sorry to hear you are experiencing difficulty with your Lumie Bodyclock Luxe.

Can you please let us know if you have formatted the USB stick to be FAT32? There should technically be no limitation on USB stick size, as long as the stick has been formatted this way.

Files should be in mp3 format, and there shouldn't be any limitations on folder names unless you want to use it as a wakeup source, in which case you need to add a folder called SUNRISE and put the files inside there.

If all else fails, then I would try another USB stick to see if the issue persists.

Please let us know how you get on. If you require any further help, please do not hesitate to contact us again on info@lumie.com

Kind Regards,
Lisa

JD1970
#3 Posted : 09 September 2017 17:35:58(UTC)
JD1970

Groups: Registered

I used an older USB and was able to play the tracks. I pressed the preset buttons to save them, and it said 'saved' on the screen. But since removing the memory stick, I can't access the five tracks that I saved or work out how to set them to wake me up.
admin
#4 Posted : 11 September 2017 10:00:01(UTC)
admin

Groups: Administrators

Was thanked: 11 time(s) in 10 post(s)
Hi there,

The preset buttons will only work to play the songs with the USB inserted in the back of the unit. They will not work with the USB stick removed.

Many thanks,
Lisa
Rss Feed  Atom Feed