Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

Nathalie.S
#1 Posted : 13 March 2014 00:58:57(UTC)
Nathalie.S

Groups: Registered
United Kingdom

I have suffered from mild to moderate acne for around 18 years. I have used a whole manner of lotions and potions to try to get rid of my spots, which mainly occur along my jaw line, chin and forehead. I have been prescribed both topical antibiotics and oral antibiotics over the years which have worked for short periods of time but I would always experience persistent flare ups just before my period no matter what...

Having reached 34 years of age, my acne (which has always bothered me to some degree) was really getting me down. I just didn't know what else to try, I had a very good skin cleansing regimen, diet etc and used all the medications prescribed to the letter but nothing really seemed to work long term. I even tried over the counter gels which led to a severe allergic reaction on one occasion.

Then I came across Lumie on the Boots website. There were so many positive reviews I just had to try it but decided to purchase my lightbox from the Lumie website due to the 45 day money back trial. I had used a light product in the past which hadn't worked so I was a bit sceptical but desperate, so willing to try anything at this point.....

Having now used Lumie every day for 3 months my skin has never looked so good, I have no red inflamed, pus filled spots along my jaw line and I don't have any major flare ups prior to my period. When I do get any spots they disappear within a few days with no long lasting scars. I noticed how effective this product was from day 1 with really great results after 1 month and amazing results after 3 months. I feel as though a great burden has been lifted from my shoulders. I used to dread looking in the mirror each morning thinking about how to cover up all my spots and scars now I just use a very light foundation and my skin looks great. It has even helped my scarring which has visibly reduced.

The only downside to this product is that it is time consuming. Some days I had to use it for up to 1hr 30mins each night trying to zap my spots away. This has now reduced to about 1hr each night and will hopefully reduce even more as I try to reduce usage as my skin looks so much better.

I would definitely recommend this product to anyone who is willing to put the time in to use it as it really works. I'm so happy I found this product and only wish I had been made aware of it years ago, it may have prevented so many years of feeling down about my skin. Lumie inventors and marketeers please promote this product some more so it can help others out there who are fed up of having bad skin!
Rss Feed  Atom Feed