Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

bright riser
#1 Posted : 22 November 2014 14:50:09(UTC)
bright riser

Groups: Registered
United Kingdom

Hi

I am after some advice.I have had my Iris 500 for approx 2 weeks & the sunrise aromatherapy function does not work.

To clarify, when my sunrise alarm starts, the empty icon is displayed. Yes, the dispenser is full to the maximum line.

After investigation, if I move the dispenser around the icon disappears.Yet every morning no smell,just the icon.

The dispenser seems loose,especially compared to the sunset dispenser & the aromatherapy function works.

Is it the looseness of the dispenser ? If so, can I be sent a replacement to check?

I don't want to return the unit,but it is looking like I have to. Perhaps replacement dispenser is the answer.

Regards

Rob
admin
#2 Posted : 24 November 2014 10:29:02(UTC)
admin

Groups: Administrators

Was thanked: 11 time(s) in 10 post(s)
Hello Rob,

Sorry to hear you are experiencing a problem with your Lumie Bodyclock Iris.

Please can you email us the serial number of your unit and your details so we can find you on our system - info@lumie.com

We will then be able to help you further.

Kind Regards,
Lisa
LVinChis
#3 Posted : 17 December 2014 22:14:03(UTC)
LVinChis

United Kingdom

hello

I have the same issue. The first clock I bought had this and John Lewis kindly replaced it. The second one is just the same. Until tonight it has done the sunset aroma but not sunrise. I removed the chamber this evening to add more oil and now it has stopped working. The icon has come on and nothing I do seems to get the clock to register tat the chamber is in pale. Like the previous person, I don't want the hassle of taking it back for a second time. Is there a particular technique needed to put the chamber in place?

thanks

L
admin
#4 Posted : 18 December 2014 13:24:40(UTC)
admin

Hello,

Sorry to hear you are experiencing a problem with your Lumie Bodyclock.

Please contact us on 01954 780500 so we can talk you through a couple of things regarding the setting up of your Iris.

If the problem continues, we can arrange for a replacement unit to be sent out directly from our warehouse with a pre paid post bag so you can return your unit to us at no cost to yourself.

We hope to hear from you soon.

Kind Regards,
Admin

AniaC
#5 Posted : 22 August 2017 21:20:21(UTC)
AniaC

United Kingdom

Hi
I actually have the same issue. At the begining after moving the dispensers I was able to get rid of the empty icon but now whatever I would do its still there...And no smell at all..

Could you please give me some advice on how to solve it?

Kind regards
Anna
admin
#6 Posted : 23 August 2017 09:24:56(UTC)
admin

Hi there,

Sorry to hear you are experiencing an issue with your Lumie Bodyclock.

Can you please tell us the serial number of your unit? Alternatively, please forward us a copy of your proof of purchase to info@lumie.com

We will then be able to help you further.

Kind Regards,
Lisa

rohit
#7 Posted : 05 October 2017 09:25:37(UTC)
rohit

India

This Anti Pile, Blood Control is a guaranteed medicine for your piles problem and it comes with 100% money back guarantee, only if you are not satisfied with the product. This is very reasonable product costing Rs 1499/- and even it licensed product and has a quality check by GMP and HALAL. Even it has a green dot on the bottle which signifies about the vegetarian product symbol. You can even check the batch details, manufacturing andexpiry details. You can easily have this product from the given address and through our contact number which is mentioned on our given website.
For More Visit
……………………………………………………………………..
Anti Piles
Rss Feed  Atom Feed